HELP WITH IMMIGRATION
Call us (559) 492-7182 or click below to find out if you qualify for citizenship.
Brown Legal Immigration can help with:
To qualify to apply for U.S. citizenship through naturalization, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be a green card holder for five year (or three years if you have been married to a U.S. citizen during those five years), with some exceptions.
2. You must have been physically present in the Untied States during the last five years (or three years if you have been married to a U.S. citizen). You also should have any trips outside of the United States lasting longer than 6 months.
3. You will have to pass the civics test and English test. Click here for more information.
4. You must show "good moral character". This is determined by your criminal history (or lack of it), tax compliance, compliance with any child supoort orders (if any), among other things.
5. You must live in the state in which you are applying for at least three months.
6. You must be willing to swear allegiance to the United States and its constitution.
TALK TO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY NATHAN BROWN
Immigration attorney Nathan Brown has helped hundreds of families with their immigration matters. From protecting parents from deportation, to helping victims of domestic violence obtain lawful permanent residence, to reuniting spouses, to guiding immigrants to citizenship, to assisting students applying for deferred action and work permits, Nathan is committed to simplifying complex immigration problems for people seeking to establish themselves in the United States.